Monday, October 26, 2020

Mussels with Chorizo and Fennel Recipe


Yesterday, Ditas came to visit me and cooked the best tasting mussels dish I have tasted in my 86 years of life. Normally, I prefer Baby Clams ( Manila) than mussels, because they are softer and not chewy as I remember mussels from a frozen package. But this mussel was fresh from Prince Edward Island, Canada. 

The mussels were juicy, soft and not chewy at all. It just melted in my mouth. The sauce was not too spicy and was perfect for dunking French Bread.     


 

Here's the link for the recipe at the foodnetwork.com

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/mussels-with-chorizo-and-fennel-recipe-2119697 

Meanwhile enjoy these photos of my recent purchased from SeaFood City


Grilled Pompano, ampalaya, bagoong, buko pandan icecream, mamom, enzymada and spanish bread


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...